Pages

Monday 5 November 2012

Lunch Break Shopping

Dress: Tibi
Working downtown can be dangerous sometimes, and no I am not referring to drive bys. With so many great stores nearby, the occasional lunch break shopping incident is bound to take place. 

Today, I found myself at Foreign Affair trying on this great tribal print Tibi dress. Although summer just ended, it made me excited to wear it next summer paired with some gladiator sandals shopping in the day or dress it up with some fun heels and accessories for night time. Clearly, I HAD to make the purchase.  

I also found the glorious Elie Tahari cape coat I talked about here. It felt as amazing as it looks. I just wanted to caress it all afternoon but the fear of getting fired made me go back to work. Hopefully one day we will reunite.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment