Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Warm February Day

Took advantage of the warmer February day today to get some outdoor pics! Although I don't usually post 'outfit of the day' posts, I thought I'd give it a try. Is this a crazy unique outfit? No. But I'm just being me y'all..livin' the 9 to 5 life..well not really those hours but you know what I mean!





Top - Zara
Pants - MICHAEL Michael Kors
Shoes - Charles by Charles David
Necklace - Splurge Handbags Boutique
Sunglasses - Raybans

Those snakeskin pumps were the first thing I saw when I walked into Kick Ass Shoes last week and knew immediately that they will be mine. It was just after I posted about patterned shoes too, I mean, it had to be a sign!

What are your thoughts, friends? Should I continue posting outfits?

4 comments:

  1. Cute!! Yes! Continue posting outfits! I love your outfit posts! :)

    xx
    www.starringsamantha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the shoes! and YES YES YES YES Keep posting outfits! <3

    http://zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete